Sunday, September 30, 2007

Birthday Adventure






What more could a girl want for her birthday?! An off roading drive among scenic snowcapped mountain views with my man, our landcruiser & the dog . Throw in a Geocache adventure in the mix and it made a perfect birthday adventure.






This was our first time heading north out of Jackson creek road onto National Forest land. We had no clue where we would come out, but we ended up in Livingston. From now on that route is Ryan's preferred "trip to Livingston."

2 comments:

D said...

GEOCACHING... That is what I like to hear. Happy Birthday Mindy! Next time Anna and I are in Montana please take us Geocaching! I hope to see you and Ryan soon. (I don't know when, but hopefully soon.)

Sara said...

What a sweet birthday adventure!! Definitely done "Mindy" style :) Love you and miss you!

matt, sara, and bella boo